Price extensions allow advertisers to present their products and services more effectively by forwarding clicks to a landing page from the advertiser’s website or a partner website.
Bing launched a new feature that allows advertisers to add price extensions to search results ads. These price extensions are currently available in the United States and will be available this month across the globe except in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
As this function with be accessible for Bing Ad users on an international level, the price extensions are capable of operating in multiple languages and currencies. Here are a few important things to know about price extensions.
- The advertised price in the price extension must also be visible on the landing page.
- Advertisers are charged the same amount whether clicks are on a price extension or on the title of an ad.
- Advertisers can also create links for products that are available with other retailers such as Amazon or Walmart.
- Price extensions are compatible with all devices. They can be displayed in conjunction with other ad extensions.
- The description in the price extension cannot be reiterated in the ad title.
- Advertisers can include an optional mobile URL.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Be sure not to miss our latest articles on paid search advertising, lead generation, and digital marketing!